Friday, April 28, 2006

Shortlisting the schools!!

After almost a week long research, browsing through the site, exchanging mails with the current students, talking to applicants and reading businessweek I am convinced that Wharton is one school where I definitely want to go.

So, Wharton is the first school I have on my list.

I am now researhing Stanford/Kellog/HBS and would most probably apply to one of these. As of now based on my limited research Kellog/Stanford it will be :)or may be both.

About HBS I would love to go there, for that matter everyone would, but I am not sure if I would be doing the right thing devoting so much of time and energy on its application when I know the returns might not be too good :)

Columbiba has declared its ED deadline. So the race has begun!!

3 comments:

Forrest Gump said...

yeah - take your time shortlisting schools...this research will definitely help you in your essays.

good luck

AynRand2008 said...

Goizueta, Goizueta, Goizueta! :-)

FooBarMe said...

Best of Luck!!