Saturday, March 25, 2006

Moving Ahead ...

After a brief period of patting myself at the back for the good show in GMAT I am now ready to take the next step.

I have been working in office and partying with friends, watching movies and having fun. I am also learning french :) It sure is a lot of fun to learn about someone else's culture and traditions and the language. A few more interesting people in my class would have made it an even better experience :)

I have downloaded the essay questions of most of the schools in Top 30 and plan to download their applications as well.

I would now be researching the schools I would be interested in applying.

The more I read about the MBA application process the more I realize that its very unpredictable and a long and enduring process.
The key lies in differentiating yourself from the others. I need to improve my writing style to make it more interesting and crisp.

Best of luck to all the applicant who are waiting for the results or are on waitlist.

3 comments:

Marina said...

$450 a week while not working is certainly not bad, though I do live in San Francisco....

BigAppleNosh said...

Looks like you're well ahead of the game! =o)

FooBarMe said...

This is a great score. You can go places..just make sure you have solid essays and recommendations too