Monday, July 17, 2006

Its raining deadlines and essyas

Till few days back there was so much much time at hand to work on essays and hit round one for most of my first choice schools.

All of a sudden within last two weeks so many schools have come out with essays and now the deadlines look so close. There is a sense of urgency to get going now.
I need to keep deadlines for myself and plan it well so that I am on time and do not end up with lot of things to be done at the last moment.
1. Getting the transcripts from the Undergrad college is the first thing I need to finish.
2. Talking to recommender is the second
3. I also need to work on my resume parallely and should set a deadline for that too
4. Essays is something that will go on till the last moment, but I would have to see how I can break this also into smaller achievable milestones.

1 comment:

UniQpath said...

Yes, isn't that great. They seem to have released their essays within a week or so .. So much for timing. I agree that time managment and planning will definitely help ..