Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Finally pressed the SUBMIT!!

Just now I submitted my Wharton Application and man I am relaxed now and happy !! I have put in a great amount of effort in the application and I think I am really satisfied with my efforts. I am happy I gave it the best I could have.

There is a lot I want to share, but I am really short on time:
Quick Tips:

1. Send your scores and get the transcripts as soon as you decide on the school. Dont delay tasks which can be completed much in advance till the last moment.

2. Do have a look at the online application much in advance. You can fill most of the stuff earlier itself as save yourself precious time and nervousness in the last moment.

3. Get your essays reviewed, everyone will have some comment or the other even after you have submitted. use your judgement to decide when you are done and what makes sense and what doesnt.

4. Ensure that you convert your essays to PDF and print them and sit in a relaxed mood and read. Some of the errors will definitely get caught, which otherwise would have gone unnoticed. Use double spacing, it makes for a better read.

5. Give your recommenders enough time and get that done much in advance as well.

Last but not the least !! Dont be scared to press the submit button. You have put in your efforts and given it your best. Its all destiny from here on.

Ok time to celebrate a bit. And Chicago here I come !!

Good luck to all fellow applicants.

4 comments:

Hobbes said...

Good luck! :)

Which one is next?

Anonymous said...

Best of luck!

MBABlogger said...

thanks guys and same to you.
Hobbes Chicago is next !

kpmg said...

Good luck to you!

Which are the schools that you will apply to in R2? Or are you making all the r1 deadlines?