Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Kellogg had a change of mind!!

Everday while sleeping I close my eyes, cross my fingers and pray hard that god please be generous on me and get me the much awaited interview invite for which I have worked so hard !!

Everyday in the morning I get up much before my alarm can go off and would be lying restless in the bed thinking about the mail that might be sitting in my inbox.

Day before I got a mail from Duke asking me where I would want to schedule my interivew.
Yday I prayed even harder and I am sure god would have thought he si getting so greedy. So yday I did not get any mail.

Today however was different and god was generous :) I have a mail form Kellogg saying that upon evaluation of my application Admissions committee has decided to schedule an interview for me.

Looks like this is a positive sign as they have already evaluated my application and must have liked it atleast a bit and only then decided to call me for interview.

This mean now I have a lot of interviewing to be done and it is time I get started on my intreview prep very seriously.

Wharton is making me more and more anxious with each passing day. Darden is another school making a lot of us anxious since they have not yet called many people for interview and it is more alarming given the fact that they would release the final result by Dec 8th.

Good luck to all you folks who are interviewing or waiting for the invites to pour in.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a big big positive news. good luck for the interview.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Don't hurry God to bring you interviews, the sooner you are finished with them, the more waiting will be ahead ;) Try to enjoy it :) But anyway, I wish you a rain of invitations and positive feedback :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck! :)

@Nat: Thats a nice way of thinking! lol!

Inblue said...

that's good news. Good luck !

MBABlogger said...

thanks all!!
@Nat: well i think its like this.. now I would say i am on this side of line and would want the interview invite to come fast :) and once tht is done i might feel its was better to wait longer to wait for interview than for the final result :) The grass is always greener on the other side !

A said...

Congrats man..All the best for the interview!