Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wharton Invite finally!!!

It was one hell of a wait :)
I flip flopped between getting anxious and telling myself to stay calm..
getting pessimistic to being optimistic
deciding to check s2s and deciding not to check s2s
and may other things :)

Infact yday me and my friend decided to ignore Wharton as it has been doing the same to us :) And today morning I had an invite mail form them..

Good luck to all other who are waiting.. hang on and you should get an invite soon!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool. you are on a roll! congratulations

MBABlogger said...

Thanks forrest

rungee582 said...

Hey - congratulations on your interview invite!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! good luck at the interview!

Inblue said...

congratulations !

MBA Pundit said...

Thats great, all the best.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you as well for the W. interviews!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good wishes for my break. This term has been busier (in a good way), then I got the flu, so I need the rest.

And congrats on the Wharton interview invite! I'm sure it'll work out and you will be at an awesome MBA program next year.

Good luck with the interview!

Anonymous said...

Hi....any news from ross? Am tired of checking mail 30 times a day, so I thought I will post 30 comments a day! ;-)

Am taking your advice and "ignoring" Stanford/Tuck/Ross...pretty long list to ignore, though!

Anonymous said...

Anybody getting any mails from Stanford/HBS/Ross?