Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My First Interview Invite

After submitting Ross yesterday i was feeling so good about myself and wanted to enjoy the freedom and break for some time.

I left early from office and went out with my friends to Subway where we sat and talked about so many things for about 2 hours.

I got back home late in the night and couldnt help checking my mails. I had a nice mail sitting in my inbox from Chiacgo. I am running for Gym as of now would update more later.

Good lcuk to all othres!!!

8 comments:

A said...

Congrats Dude!

Inblue said...

Congrats !

Anonymous said...

well deserved invite. now go crack that interview!

angie said...

congratulations! Chicago! not a bad start at all!

rungee582 said...

Wohoo! Way to go... congratulations. :)

MBABlogger said...

Thanks a lot everyone!

Anonymous said...

hey, congrats,dude! do a post when its through...when have u scheduled it?

MBABlogger said...

ganja tut=rtle sure I wuld.. planning it arnd 20th Nov..still need a confirmations form them.