Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Duke needs more time!

Got waitlisted at Duke, was kind of expecting it as they were unable to schedule my interview as there were no slots free. So, I am happily confused ! Happy because I am not dinged and confused because it's not yet a Yes. But my waitlist strategy would have to wait till I hear from other biggies.

It was an eventful day for blogging community as iday and Alex got an admit from Chicago, rungee got into LBS and Duke and juggler made it to Chicago and Kellogg!!

Great job guys!! What a way to start a new year :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Chicago and Wharton and yeah how can I forget Kellogg decision might be just around the corner for me as I interviewed on 27th Nov and it is already the 4th week.

Good luck all!

8 comments:

Inblue said...

All the best for the coming. I am doing Wharton in R2.

Inblue said...

Wharton essays are across my reviewers desks, I didnt want to lose pace on them amidst the chi fury. There'a a party tonite thougth !

Inblue said...

yup ! I will raise a toast to my self on your behalf !!!

UniQpath said...

Hey, how did Wharton go?

UniQpath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
UniQpath said...

sorry about that! you still have Kellogg to hear from. Don't lose hope.

Nat4mba said...

MBABlogger, imho, Darden is a great place! I share your feelings re W and Chi (I've got the same outcome), but Darden is in my list just next to S-H-Chi, in one line with Tuck. If you choose Darden as your place to stay in next two years, I am 100% sure you'll have absolutely great time there :)

Maybe we will meet in one class there :)

Alex said...

Thanks, man. And congrats- I mean Darden is indeed a nice place, plus there is still R2!