Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Waiting for the Big News

I have had a pretty hectic last few days as I had my interviews on 27th, 28th, 29th and 1st Dec. On second I was a free bird and it was a great feeling to have finally finished such a long and tiresome process. I wont calling it boring, but yes it definitely was taxing.

I will soon have a post on how the interviews were, I know it is too late for people interviewing for Round one, but I hope it will help people targetting Round 2. I was travelling and this back to back interviews hardly left me with anytime in between.

I heard from Ross today and have scheduled my telephonic interview. I hope by then I would have an admit in my hand from either Darden (decision date 8th Dec) or UNC (decision date 11th)

As of now I am gymming, reading books and in between wondering how to kill time and have fun !!

7 comments:

Forrest Gump said...

good luck dude. i have a feeling that you will collect quite a few admits!

kpmg said...

You don't work?!

:P

Hmm..

MBABlogger said...

thanks forrest for being so optimistic on me :)

wannabe@ I do .. i really do.. in between my apps ;-)

Nat4mba said...

Best luck tomorrow with Darden!

Unknown said...

online courses with certificates
I extremely enjoyed the way you had posted your blog. Much obliged! Continue refreshing more with us.
online courses

Anonymous said...


scrabblewordfinder

Book Cellar said...

Download shadow of death mod apk
Thanks to author of this post