Tuesday, December 12, 2006

UNC Loves me too !!

Got accepted at UNC as well.

Have my Ross telephonic interview day after and I am not able to concentrate on that at all. I really need to motivate myself and push myself out of this complacency and be serious with the Ross interview.

19-21st will be the days to watch out for as Duke (19th), Chicago (20th) and Wharton (21st) will be releasing their decisions and yours truly has to hear from all of them.

Having Darden in hand has made me a little less anxious, but it will be eventful nevertheless :)

Good luck to all others.

14 comments:

Nat4mba said...

Wow! Congratulations again! :)

P.S. Was your interview in Darden applicant-initiated?

Forrest Gump said...

you are on a roll boy. great stuff! congratulations and good luck for that all other schools and the upcoming interview.

Inblue said...

One more congrats

Inblue said...

I am doing all i can to not think of Chi. Chi is something I badly need.

Alex said...

hey congrats!! More good news go you!

UniQpath said...

Congrats again, hope you get into your other choices as well. Would you tell us about ur interview experiences as well.

Ganja Turtle said...

Maamu! Somebodys on a lucky streak....heres to you cracking a lot more,pal! All the best!

kpmg said...

Nice going.

Looks like your biggest worry will be deciding where to go!

Ganja Turtle said...

cmon pal....give us 1 more - lets do a hatrick!

MBABlogger said...

Gt@ Dude I have 3 results coming out on 19th 20th and 21st :) Now thts something I am very eagerly looking forward too..

Duke dint interview me so not sure if 19th can be a convert or not :)

Wharton I did well.. Chicago I am clueless on how it went :)

MBA babe said...

congrats on both of your offers!!!! good luck on the schools you are waiting to hear from :)
-mba babe

JatWarrior said...

Fellow jat blogger,

herez for you in my broken haryanavi,

manne to ib tak ek e lath gadda hai, tanne to lathan ki line la rakhi sai :)

Happy for you man... a big congrats.
looks like you will have some tough decisions to make.

angie said...

congratulations! See I told you you didn't need to apply to so many schools ;-)). Enjoy!

Inblue said...

Its since last night. I have been restless .. I wish i just didnt know.. all the best and welcome to the anxiety club