Friday, August 12, 2005

Its not that bad after all :)

Hey guys the sentence correction doesnt seem as tough as I was thinking after going through the rules in the Princeton Review.
I have practised a bit about how to identify the common GMAT errors and have been made good progress atleast in the tests given in the Princeton Review book.

I know it might be relatively easy and not a correct reflection of how the actual level of difficulty of sentence correction may be in actual GMAT. It has atleast helped mke get rid of phobia of Sentence Correction.

Going forward I plan to finish Princeton Review Verbal Workbook and then move on to kaplan and then Kaplan verbal workbook.

Last would be the OG :)

I hope this is the correct approach and should help me ace the SC questions on GAMT>
I am right noe concentrating only on SC as I was most scared of this.
I tried Quants and DS and I am sure with a bit of concentration I can get most of them right. That leaves me with SC and CR and RC to concentrate on.
Planning to take my first full length test over the weekend. We have along weekend ahead as we have a holiday for Independence Day on Aug 15th .
Happy Independence Day !!!

1 comment:

Forrest Gump said...

thanks for the link. i will check it out. and wish you happy independence day - how are your people in india celebrating ?

your plan seems pretty cool, just one suggestion - time your schedule well so that you complete the og, even if you have to drop out on the others....that should be good enough.

how did your first test go ? which schools are you targetting ?