Monday, August 01, 2005

Done with the DIagnostic Test

In matters of principle, stand like a rock; In matters of taste, swim with the current.
-- Thomas Jefferson

I finally bouth my First book Kaplan GMAT book. Took my first Diagnostic test and was not sure how to react. It dint go too well or too bad.

It had 38 questions and I got 29 right and 9 wrong.
Data sufficiency 2 wrong (The first two questions of the test. Careless mistakes)
Quants : All correct. it was pretty simple
CR : 3 wrong :( A bit disappointed here
RC : 3 wrong. This is my weakness I know and I am ready to work on it as well.
SC: 1 wrong. Was a bit happy as i was most scared of SC.

It showed a score of 76%. Dint know how to interpret that in terms of absolute score.
Have been reading Spidey's Notes for SC so far. PLanning to get Princeton Review and Kaplan Verbal workbook.
Will start with PR and take a full length test from that to gauge where I stand as diagnostic test dint tell me much I think.
Then I will do Kaplan and later on OG and kaplan verbal workbook.

Long way to go :)

1 comment:

Paa"ji" said...

keep up the consistent study.....and you shall do good...but stay focused.....Its very easy to lose focus until one has finalized the test date.....that was the case with me