Friday, January 06, 2006

Missed by a whisker!!!!!

The sotry begins !!
So far i was a little lax with my prep as I was a last minute participant in the race for CAT, Commaon Aptitude Test conducted for selection to the Indian Institutes of Management (for those who dont know about it, i doubt it though)

Quantitative (% Score) 31.75
Quantitative (Percentile) 96.07
Verbal (% Score) 36.00
Verbal (Percentile) 96.05
Logic & Data Interpretation (% Score) 23.73
Logic & Data Interpretation (Percentile) 85.48
TOTAL (% Score) 30.96
TOTAL (Percentile) 97.58

This is how my final score card reads :)
Missed by a very small margin.. in DI I shuld have made may be one more mark and I wuld have got atleast one call.

Anyway its over and I want to move ahead and take my plunge for GMAT now, it gives me all the more reason to go all out and crack it and give it my best.

I have finally decided that i will take GMAT by March mid and have started my basic preparation and information gathering.

Hope I would be able to achieve my goals this year.

No comments: