Wednesday, February 08, 2006

One month is all I have

It has been long time that i have been going slow on my preparation for GMAT. Finally I have decided to put my foot down and set a date for myself.

March first week is what I am aiming at, I still need to find out if there is any free slot available during that time.

I plan to get cracking with the kaplan book by this weekend.

Next would be Kaplan Verbal Workout and then Kaplan 800.

Once I am done with these I am sure I should be ina good shape to take the cd tests and would move on to OG.

Lets see how quickly and vigourously I get cracking on this.

4 comments:

Forrest Gump said...

schedule the test, and things will work out. i procrastinated for almost a year before finally scheduling the test...

good luck.

Marina said...

I agree with Forrest. Once Ihad that test date the motivation was suddenly there. I loved the Kaplan 800!

Vibhu said...

All the best dude.... how is prep going... lage raho...

MBABlogger said...

marina: Yes i heard a lot abt that and have got that :) and kaplan verbal workout too

vibhu: struggling with fever today but yes in a decent shape to finish it in a months time. Esp cos i just finished cat and did decent in that :)