Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Got Tagged :p

Starting here, the game hit KV who in turn tagged Mr D.Spiral and then wannabe and finally hitting me.

So here I go

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Ok I have been working for a few years only so dont really have 4 full time jobs :) But anyhow some of the jobs I think are major ones are

Placement Coordinator at College
Software Engineer at my previous organization
Programmer at my Current Organization :)
Fund Raising coordinator at a Not for Profit Organization

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Forrest Gump
Notting Hill
The Matrix
Munna Bhai MBBS its a hindi comedy :)

Four places I have lived:

Hissar
Bangalore
Hyderabad
Gurgaon

All in India and none of them is my hometown

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Young Turks
India Business Hour

I cant really recall any other TV show which I watch regularly..


Four places I have been on vacation:

Pondicherry
Shimla
Kodai kanal
Kullu manali

Four of my favourite dishes:

Kheer
Halwa
Aloo Parathas with curd
Pizza

Four websites I visit daily:

Pagalguy
business week
Orkut
My yahoo gorups

Four places I would rather be right now:

At home with Parents
Sipping coffee and reading a book
In the Gym or running
With my friends

Four bloggers I am tagging:

I am a new kid on the block not really sure if I know 4 bloggers who would respond :)
Lets see if I can continue the game :)
Forrest
Vibhu
Ash

3 comments:

Forrest Gump said...

why be repentant for an act you had no choice to not do...i will try and do justice to your tagging effort, but only tomorrow. my new year resolution is to live by the words of my master, Scott Adams, and blog only while in office ;)

Marina said...

I LOVE Notting Hill :)

Vibhu said...

Wow that is a surprise.... the post is really great.. i will try to continue the chain tomm...

Good luck